Terms and Conditions
This document establishes the terms under which Apartamentos Três Praias will provide its services. Apartamentos 3 Praias is property of and managed by Eduardo & Rita Pereira, Lda, located at Rua Direita da Igreja, nº 23, São Roque, Ponta Delgada, registered in the Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Ponta Delgada, under the record 510 813 437.
1. These terms apply to all our services and may only be superseded by Particular Terms explicilty agreed with customers in written form. By accepting a service, the guest complies with the aforementioned terms.
2. The payment terms may vary accordingly with the service. In the absence of Particular Terms, the client should pay 30% on the date of reservation and the remaining amount until 30 days before the service is provided.
2.1. If the reservation is made with less than 30 days advance to check-in, the full amount must be payed on the date of reservation.
2.2. A reservation may be cancelled by Eduardo & Rita Pereira, Lda if the payments are not accordingly with the aforementioned terms.
3. If the client cancels a reservation more than 30 days before check-in, a full refund of the already payed amount will be issued.
3.1. However, if the cancellation is made 29 days to 1 day before check-in, the refund is equal to 70% of the reservation value - if the reservation is fully payed for. The 30% initial deposit will not be refunded.
3.2. If the cancellation occurs on the date of check-in (no show), there is no refund. Furthermore, once a client initiates his/her stay, he/she is not entitled to a refund on any service that is not fully used (e.g., in a case of checking out earler than expected).
4. VAT is included in the price.
5. Whenever necessary, a hosting unit may be swapped for another unit, of equal or superior category, at no extra cost. However written consent from the client will be asked.
6. If unforeseen circumstances force Eduardo & Rita Pereira, Lda to cancel a reservation even if the client has complied to all the terms herein, or in case a client does not accept a change to his reservation under term 5, the client is entitled to a full refund on the amount payed.
7. There is no extra charge for hosting children under 7 years old, as long as they stay in the same unit as the adult responsible for them and that the total number of children under 7 does not exceed two per unit. The client must always inform Eduardo & Rita Pereira, Lda on the number of children under 2 and 7 years old to include on a reservation. The reservation may be refused on the basis of lack of cots/cribs available, lack of extra bed available, or lack of compliance with the total number of guests for a given unit.
7.1. It is a sole responsability of the client to inform the number of guests (adults and children) that will stay in the unit. The check-in may be refused, with no refund, if the if the number of guests is not accordingly with these terms.
8. Check-in hour is 14:00. Check-out hour is 10:00. Execepcionally, guests may check-in/out later/earlier, depending on the availability and only after receiving written consent from Eduardo & Rita Pereira, Lda.
9. Meals are not included.
10. In the event of damages to the unit made by the client, Eduardo & Rita Pereira is entitled to a compensation from the client for the replacement of items, repairment expenses, legal expenses, and any other consequential damages foreseen by the law.
11. The client may pay for the services using Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard), PayPal, and bank transfer.
12. Apartamentos Três Praias (Eduardo & Rita Pereira, Lda) may change these terms at anytime. The terms applicable for a particular reservation are bound to the content of these terms at the date of booking.
13. In case of litigation where an agreement is not possible, the selected court will be Comarca de Ponta Delgada and no other.